Tuesday, October 16, 2012

49

                  source

          When I turned 39 I spent the entire last year in my thirties dreading the big 4-0
                                    

                       I thought absolutely everything that I did not achieve in life and that really made me sad.
                                        
                                                      source


40 came and went and then came 41 and 42 ...etc.


A few years back I started to write again

     a few years back I started to dream again

              and I have decided that it is never too late.
          
                       source

I am now in my last year in my forties and I intend to make this a great year

   a great year.
                          
                                    source

to many it will seem ordinary, but I have  decided to make every single moment count



I will dive into my faith with abandon
                        
                                    source



My Children who have always known they were first in my life will also see a Mom who dreams, and LIVES
                         
                                      source

I will finish that manuscript that I have  been dragging behind me like a ball and chain
                                             
                                                           source
                                                   


and if someone wants to read and publish it...well that will be gravy



It will get done


             so come on 49
                                  
                                               source



                                       lets see what ya got

No comments:

Post a Comment