Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ain't Enough



        Can't help feeling like I'm not doing enough. Went to church this morning and smiled and felt so proud of the work that some are doing for the community.

          source



 I don't know where I belong or if what I do even makes a difference. Inundated with caring for kids and elderly parents I am stuck.

           source

 If I give too much "here" then "there " gets no attention.

If I give too much "there" then "here" gets none too.

              source


 So I'm stuck In a world of not enough.

I find myself giving less than I should.
Wanting to give more I am stuck in this corner of self doubt and just plain exhaustion with no rest in sight...

 And what makes things worse...

source
There's no freaking chocolate in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment